2023 Top Broker Awards
- Andy Klaff, Dominic Orcino and Nick DiChiara
- Dean Zang
- Rob Faktorow, Josh Greenberg and Anna Faktorow
- Bill Collins
- Brian Siegel, Brian Watt, Thomas Gentner and Jason Sullivan
- Benjamin Wilson, Marisa Mazzella and Lexus Levy
- Kyle Tangney, Nigel Crayton & Herbert Schwat
- Bob Gibbs
- Daniel Rasmussen and Brian Hetherington
- Adam Schindler
Kyle Tangney, Nigel Crayton & Herbert Schwat
Closed 41 multifamily transactions totaling $220 million
Notable transaction included six-building, $80-million DC 16th-Street Portfolio
Greysteel’s Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Investment Sales, and Capital Markets Team consists of Kyle Tangney (Senior Managing Director), Nigel Crayton (Director) and Herbert Schwat (Senior Director). The team includes Aaron Inman, Otto Snell, Chris Farmer, Michael Murray, and Max Goldstein.
In 2022, Greysteel’s Mid-Atlantic Multifamily team completed 66 investment sale transactions totaling more than $220 million. Notable transactions included the six-building, DC 16th Street Portfolio which sold for $80 million; a development site portfolio in northeast D.C. purchased for affordable housing with help from Amazon’s Housing Equity Fund and a newly redeveloped historic adaptive reuse Class A apartment portfolio in Lynchburg, VA.