2023 Top Broker Awards
- Andy Klaff, Dominic Orcino and Nick DiChiara
- Dean Zang
- Rob Faktorow, Josh Greenberg and Anna Faktorow
- Bill Collins
- Brian Siegel, Brian Watt, Thomas Gentner and Jason Sullivan
- Benjamin Wilson, Marisa Mazzella and Lexus Levy
- Kyle Tangney, Nigel Crayton & Herbert Schwat
- Bob Gibbs
- Daniel Rasmussen and Brian Hetherington
- Adam Schindler
Andy Klaff, Dominic Orcino and Nick DiChiara
741,380 square feet
Team closed 87 deals totaling 741,380 square feet
Transactions included largest new lease in Loudoun County at 21000 Atlantic Boulevard
Newmark’s Andy Klaff (Executive Managing Director) leads a three-person team that also includes Dominic Orcino (Associate Director) and Nick DiChiara (Associate Director). The team, which operates out of Newmark’s Tysons, VA leasing office, closed 87 transactions in 2022, totaling 741,380 square feet.
Notable transactions included Loudoun County’s largest new lease at 21000 Atlantic Boulevard, owned by Lerner. The deal involved 62,750 square feet leased to Techwish.
The team also completed two leases in RMR’s Chantilly, VA portfolio. FTS International leased 28,824 square feet and Koniag Government Services took down 22,485 square feet. Both companies were new to the Westfields submarket.