2023 Top Broker Awards
Florida & Gulf Coast
- Shelton Granade
- Wayne Ramoski, Skylar Stein, Gian Rodriguez and Ivanna Leitner Perez
- Colliers Team Kingsley-Rutchik
- Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot and Adam Talbot
- Michael Mele
- Lance Benson, Mitchell Millowitz and Ryan Rosalsky
- Greg Martin, Justin Cope and Lisa Blumer
- CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets Team
- Berkadia Central & North Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- CBRE Capital Markets Tampa Bay and Gulf Coast Multifamily Team
Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot and Adam Talbot
Completed 136 leasing projects totaling 1.4 million square feet
Deals included 28,000-square-foot healthcare lease and 40,000-square-foot logistics company lease
Cresa’s Miami office is one of the company’s most successful outposts, thanks to Managing Principals Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot, and Vice President Adam Talbot. The firm’s Miami office specializes in negotiating, securing, and relocating clients in the professional service, supply chain, healthcare, data and other industries.
In 2022, the firm completed 136 leasing projects that spanned more than 1.4 million square feet, at a total consideration of more than $160.5 million. Transactions took place in across Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, driving revenue growth by 24%.
Hallmark deals included a 28,000-square foot renewal and expansion for one of South Florida’s largest women-focused healthcare providers, a 40,000-square-foot lease for a major logistics company in Doral, FL and 10 Broward County deals within a one-month period that totaled 40,870 square feet.