2023 Top Broker Awards
Florida & Gulf Coast
- Shelton Granade
- Wayne Ramoski, Skylar Stein, Gian Rodriguez and Ivanna Leitner Perez
- Colliers Team Kingsley-Rutchik
- Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot and Adam Talbot
- Michael Mele
- Lance Benson, Mitchell Millowitz and Ryan Rosalsky
- Greg Martin, Justin Cope and Lisa Blumer
- CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets Team
- Berkadia Central & North Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- CBRE Capital Markets Tampa Bay and Gulf Coast Multifamily Team
Berkadia Central & North Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team
Closed more than $2.36 billion in property sales across 44 communities
Transactions included $100.5-million sale of Indigo Champions Ridge and $100-million sale of Ascend South Creek
During 2022, the Berkadia Central & North Florida multifamily investment sales team closed more than $2.36 billion in property sales across 44 communities totaling more than 10,000 units.
Notable 2022 transactions included the $62.3-million sale of the 228-unit Lexington at Winter Park in Winter Park, FL; the $100.5-million sale of the 300-unit Indigo Champions Ridge in Davenport, FL; and the $100-million sale the 300-unit Ascend South Creek, located southwest of Orlando International Airport.
Other deals included spearheading the sale of the 250-unit Alta Winter Garden (Winter Garden); the 250-unit Verso Luxury Apartments (Davenport) and the $66-million sale of the 444-unit Villas at Ortega, formerly Topaz Villas (Ortega, FL).
The team, which covers the Florida Panhandle, Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville markets, provides apartment owners with a fully integrated capital markets and sales platform, translating their collective knowledge and experience of the state’s market trends into positive results for clients.
The team consists of Cole Whitaker, Brett Moss, Matt Mitchell, Mary Beale, Lauren Gassie, Jason Stanton, Greg Rainey, David Etchison and Tyler Swidler.