2023 Top Broker Awards
Florida & Gulf Coast
- Shelton Granade
- Wayne Ramoski, Skylar Stein, Gian Rodriguez and Ivanna Leitner Perez
- Colliers Team Kingsley-Rutchik
- Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot and Adam Talbot
- Michael Mele
- Lance Benson, Mitchell Millowitz and Ryan Rosalsky
- Greg Martin, Justin Cope and Lisa Blumer
- CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets Team
- Berkadia Central & North Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- CBRE Capital Markets Tampa Bay and Gulf Coast Multifamily Team
Colliers Team Kingsley-Rutchik
2,710,007 square feet
Closed on 259 office lease transactions totaling 2.7 million square feet
Notable highlights included Chewy's 221,000-square-foot sublet in Plantation, FL
Colliers Vice Chairs Jonathan Kingsley and Stephen Rutchik, operating out of the company’s Miami, FL office, built a team from thirteen passionate, driven commercial real estate professionals. The team includes Jarred Goodstein, Tom Farmer, Tyler de la Pena, Kevin Gonzales, Jake Freeman and Damla Barrett.
During 2022, the team handled 259 office lease transactions totaling 2.7 million square feet.
The most notable transaction involved Chewy’s sublease of 221,000 square feet of space in Planation, FL for its headquarters. In this scenario, Team Kingsley-Rutchik convinced the sublandlord to vacate its mostly unoccupied space and relocate to an off-market 100,000-square-foot building. The transaction also meant the landlord and owner allowed Chewy to make on-site modifications to accommodate frequently visiting pets.
As part of the transaction, Team Kingsley-Rutchik also worked with a municipal incentives expert to negotiate $25 million in government incentives, tax credits and abatements.