2023 Top Broker Awards
Florida & Gulf Coast
- Shelton Granade
- Wayne Ramoski, Skylar Stein, Gian Rodriguez and Ivanna Leitner Perez
- Colliers Team Kingsley-Rutchik
- Jeff Hartsook, Robert Orban and Zachary Talbot and Adam Talbot
- Michael Mele
- Lance Benson, Mitchell Millowitz and Ryan Rosalsky
- Greg Martin, Justin Cope and Lisa Blumer
- CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets Team
- Berkadia Central & North Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- CBRE Capital Markets Tampa Bay and Gulf Coast Multifamily Team
CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets Team
Closed 13 transactions totaling $1.673 billion
Earned 43% leading market share in the sale of Florida industrial assets
The CBRE Florida Industrial Capital Markets team, led by Jose Lobon (Vice Chairman), had a record-breaking 2022. The team closed on 13 industrial transactions across Florida, at a sales volume of $1.673 billion.
In addition to Lobon, the team consists of Trey Barry (Vice Chairman), Frank Fallon (Vice Chairman), Chris Riley (President – Capital Markets U.S. Industrial & Logistics), Royce Rose (Senior Financial Analyst) and Alain Bonvecchio (Financial Analyst). The team is part of CBRE’s National Partners, the country’s foremost Industrial & Logistics Capital Markets platform, specialized on advising institutional clients on the acquisition, disposition and debt financing of industrial assets.
The 2022 sales volume positioned Lobon as CBRE’s top producer in Florida. Additionally, the team earned an undisputed 43% leading market share in the sale of industrial assets in Florida (excluding national M&A transactions).