2023 Top Broker Awards
Boston & New England
- Biria St. John and Simon Butler
- Robert Horvath, Todd Tremblay and Matt Nadler
- Michael Restivo
- Tony Pepdjonovic and Evan Griffith
- Robert Richards
- Colliers Boston Life Science Practice Team
- Rob Robledo, John Ferris and Ryan Minihan
- Dennis Kelleher, John Pentore and Stephen Girolamo
- Matt Quinlan, Alex Berger, Ryan Parsons and Miguel Encarnacion
- John Boyle
Colliers Boston Life Science Practice Team
1,800,000 square feet
Closed 71 transactions totaling 1.8 million square feet
Largest deal was 333,929-square-foot BTS for Eli Lilly
The Boston Life Science Practice team at Colliers Boston’s office consists of John Carroll III, Curtis Cole, Evan Gallagher, Tim Allen, Caitlin Mahoney, Kim Barry and Olivia Sullivan. The team advises the full spectrum of life science companies, ranging anywhere from start-up incubators to mid-size companies to big pharma organizations.
In 2022, the team closed 71 transactions totaling 1.8 million square feet. Approximately half of their leasing transactions were in the 20,000-square-foot-to 50,000-square-foot mid-size range. The largest deal completed was for a 333,929-square-foot build-to-suit headquarters for Eli Lilly. The building is at 15 Necco St. in Boston’s Seaport District.
The team is fully focused on the life science sector, especially as demand continues to increase in the Greater Boston area. This requires unique technical expertise of lab infrastructure necessities as well as for cGMP manufacturing facilities.