2022 Annual Top Broker Awards
- Patricia Bonebrake, Kemp Broujos, Robert Dean, III, Jonathan Greenberg, Martha Hastings, Yalda Ghamarian Howell, Brian Margerum, Michael Muldowney, William Roohan, Michael Rudolph, John Sheridan and Zachary Stone
- Brian Hetherington and Dan Rasmussen
- Adam Schindler
- Mark Richardson
- Chris Doerr and Will Harvey
- Evan Albert
- Rawles Wilcox
- Christine Espenshade and Robert Garrish
- Joe Friedman
Participated in the sale of Barracks West in Charlottesville for $45 million
Participated in the sale of Center Pointe for $25 million
Through the use of PAIRE, Edge’s proprietary predictive analytics tool that utilizes a series of financial and market indicators to calculate the likelihood of an asset trading and its suitability to a clients’ specific investment needs, Wilcox was able to help his 1031 clients’ needs on 12 transactions in 2021. This tool empowers Wilcox to quickly identify a shortlist of properties and fully vet them on behalf of his client, cutting the time needed to identify an opportunity to a fraction of the time.
Wilcox’s notable transactions in 2021 include:
- Barracks West – $44,900,000: Helped buyer overcome and understand ability to close out old condo association. Allowing the purchaser to pay record cap rate for Charlottesville market.
- Center Pointe – $25,300,000: Helped buyer identify and work through loan assumption process, allowing them to purchase at discount on PPU basis.