2022 Annual Top Broker Awards
Seattle & Northwest
- Brandon Grisham and Jeff Irish
- Thad Mallory, Taylor Hoff, Cam Warren, Blake Bentz and Morgan Richey
- Eric Bissell and Brad Bissell
- Philip E. Assouad and Giovanni Napoli
- Aaron Watt, Keegan Clay and John Hallman
- Patrick Mullin and Scott Alan
- Berkadia Seattle Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- Ryan Jones
- Matt McLennan
1.5 million square feet
Total 2021 sales and lease consideration totaled $218.10 million
Brokered Provisioners' five-year, 97,536-square-foot lease in Pierce County, valued at $5 million
Matt McLennan specializes in industrial leasing and sales in South King and Pierce counties. Since joining Kidder Mathews Matt facilitated more than 2.5 million square feet of sale and lease transactions with total consideration exceeding $150 million. During 2021, Matt was recognized as a top-10 producer for Kidder Mathews’ Pacific Northwest Region.
Notable deals in 2021 included a 150-acre land transaction for $158 million, the second-largest Pierce County deal in 2021 (brokered with Matt Murray, Todd Clarke and Ty Clarke); Curt Manufacturing’s 251,000-square-foot lease valued at $23 million (also one of the largest 2021 Pierce County transactions) and Provisioners’ five-year, 97,536-square-foot warehouse lease, valued at $5 million. The final deal was co-brokered with Kraig Heeter.