2022 Annual Top Broker Awards
Seattle & Northwest
- Brandon Grisham and Jeff Irish
- Thad Mallory, Taylor Hoff, Cam Warren, Blake Bentz and Morgan Richey
- Eric Bissell and Brad Bissell
- Philip E. Assouad and Giovanni Napoli
- Aaron Watt, Keegan Clay and John Hallman
- Patrick Mullin and Scott Alan
- Berkadia Seattle Multifamily Investment Sales Team
- Ryan Jones
- Matt McLennan
Brandon Grisham and Jeff Irish
Brokered 396-unit Traditions Bloomington sale for $39 million
Oversaw sale of 504-unit Villages at Garst Creek for $23.3 million
Brandon Grisham and Jeff Irish lead the Berkadia Affordable housing team, having been involved in the sale of more than $2 billion of affordable housing assets nationwide before joining Berkadia in 2020. The team has a combined 21 years of experience representing general and limited partnerships in the affordable housing arena.
In 2021, Berkadia’s Affordable Housing Investment sales totaled $1.5 billion in 89 transactions, a 238% growth from the previous year. Among these were notable transactions such as the 396-unit Traditions Bloomington in Bloomington, IL, which sold for $39 million, and the 504-unit Villages at Garst Creek in Roanoke, VA, which sold for $23.3 million.