2022 Annual Top Broker Awards
Atlanta & Southeast
- Chris Sands
- Jimmy Adams, Morgan Berg, Tai Cohen, Craig Hey, Mike Kemether, Paul Marley, Marc Robinson and Robert Stickel
- Robby Davis, Whit McCrary, Stewart Lyman
- Shea Campbell
- Russ Hardy, Judy MacManus, Andrew Mays, Mike Riley, Paul Vetter and Matt White
- Matt Treble
- Hunter Amos, Brandon Beaty, Derrick Bloom, Tarek El Gammal, David Gutting and Vince Lefler
- John Currin, Jeff Glenn, Andrea Howard, Austin Jackson, Allan Lynch and Caylor Mark
Participated in the sale of Atlanta's Eon at Lindbergh
With team, completed more than 150 deals in 2021
Shea Campbell is a vice chairman with CBRE Southeast multifamily. He represents institutional and high net worth investors in the disposition of multifamily properties across the Southeast and is based in Atlanta.
Since joining CBRE in early 2010, Shea has completed billions of dollars in apartment transactions, including more than $10 billion in 2021 alone. His deals last year were numerous and varied. They included urban properties like the sale of Atlanta’s Eon at Lindbergh to larger suburban portfolio sales like the disposition of a 1,263-unit portfolio across four states.
Multifamily continues to be a darling of the commercial real estate investment world, and no one knows this better than Shea. Using his vast knowledge of the market and his long list of connections, Shea and his team were able to close more than 150 deals in 2021 and created incredible returns for his many clients.