2022 Annual Top Broker Awards
Atlanta & Southeast
- Chris Sands
- Jimmy Adams, Morgan Berg, Tai Cohen, Craig Hey, Mike Kemether, Paul Marley, Marc Robinson and Robert Stickel
- Robby Davis, Whit McCrary, Stewart Lyman
- Shea Campbell
- Russ Hardy, Judy MacManus, Andrew Mays, Mike Riley, Paul Vetter and Matt White
- Matt Treble
- Hunter Amos, Brandon Beaty, Derrick Bloom, Tarek El Gammal, David Gutting and Vince Lefler
- John Currin, Jeff Glenn, Andrea Howard, Austin Jackson, Allan Lynch and Caylor Mark
5.8 million square feet
Participated in a 1.5-million-square-foot build-to-suit manufacturing property in Charlotte
Participated in the lease of a 639,800-square-foot distribution building in Statesville
Treble primarily specializes in leasing. In 2021, he helped lease more than 5.8 million square feet and some of his most notable deals include:
Deal #1: 1,527,231 square feet, confidential manufacturing tenant
Treble and his team represented a global Cushman & Wakefield client for a build-to-suit property in the Charlotte market. This was the largest leasing deal done in NC in 2021.
Deal #2: 639,800 square feet, Lexington Realty Trust in lease with XPO Logistics
Treble and his team were hired to assist Lexington Realty Trust with a leasing assignment in 2020. The tenant, who was previously in the building, had decided to vacate the Charlotte market and LXP tasked Cushman & Wakefield with leasing their cross-dock building in Statesville, NC. Treble and his team ended up landing an excellent tenant in XPO, who is expected to thrive at this location due to the proximity to I-77 and I-40 as well as the abundant labor supply in the Statesville market.
Deal #3: 222,500 square feet, Bic Consumer Products Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Treble represented Bic on the renewal of a very well-located, mission critical facility in Charlotte’s north industrial submarket.