CREW Dallas, through its philanthropic arm, CREW in the Community, kicked off the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout on April 24, with its 31st Golf Classic LPGA Pro-Am Tournament at Las Colinas Country Club in Irving, TX. The tournament attracted 135 golfers.
The year’s winners included:
- 1st Place Gross: KeyBank Real Estate Capital team with LPGA Pro Jennifer Ha
- 1st Place Net: Stutzman, Bromberg, Esserman & Plifka team with LPGA Pro Lindy Duncan
- 2nd Place Net: Michael Geary with Geary, Porter & Donovan, P.C.; Eric Gilbert with Scott + Reid, Rob Foster and Mark Wanic with Paradigm Tax Group
- 3rd Place Net: Cambridge Holdings team
Contest winners were:
- Longest Drive: Ron Cook, AT&T
- Women’s Longest Drive: Chelsea Story, Colliers International
Proceeds from the event will benefit programs supported by the Dallas Women’s Foundation, UT Southwestern Medical Center and CREW Foundation. These include shelter for victims of violence, housing for the homeless, educational opportunities for low income children and their mothers, and healthcare.
For advertising information, please contact Joni Margotta