Transwestern Brokers 1M-SF Alabama Office Portfolio for $80M
Transwestern Real Estate Services brokered the disposition of six office properties in Huntsville, AL, for more than $80 million. Transwestern’s John Bell and Kevin Markwordt facilitated the transaction totaling 1.03 million square feet on behalf of the undisclosed seller.
One of the largest office park sales in the Southeast, the transaction consists of six institutional-quality properties:
- Northrop Grumman Headquarters (pictured), a four-story, Class A building totaling 110,275 square feet, at 301 Voyager Way NW within Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park.
- Intuitive Center I and II, at 5030 Bradford Dr. within Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park, (133,967 square feet).
- Research Place, at 5000 Bradford Dr. within Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park, (274,657 square feet).
- Research Office Park Center, at 7037 – 7067 Madison Pike NW within Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park (236,453 square feet).
- Lakeside Office Center, at 620 Discovery Dr. within Huntsville’s Cummings Research Park, (121,839 square feet).
- Regions Center, at 200 Clinton Ave. NW in downtown Huntsville, Class A, 11-story tower totaling 154,297 square feet.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser