Phoenix & Southwest CRE News In Your Inbox.

Sign up for Connect emails to stay informed with CRE stories that are 150 words or less.

Sub Markets

Property Sectors


Phoenix & Southwest  + New Mexico  + Industrial  | 
Array Technologies to build $49M Albuquerque plant

Solar Array Maker to Build $49M Albuquerque Plant

Array Technologies is building a 216,000-square-foot facility on the west side of Albuquerque. The company says it’s grown out of its current east-side plant. The $49 million facility would expand its manufacturing of solar tracking systems, which attach to solar panels and allow them to rotate throughout the day to align to the optimal angle to the sun. Array is seeking $3 million in Local Economic Development Act (LEDA) funding to support that facility’s construction.

The company currently has 318 full-time employees in Albuquerque that would be retained through the relocation, and the company plans to create an additional 87 positions at the new manufacturing facility. Array was formed in 2018 and went public in 2020. Its quarterly report shows that the bulk of its revenue — 72% — comes from customers based in the United States, with the remaining 28% derived from those in the rest of the world.


Inside The Story

Array Technologies

About Mike Boyd

Mike covers our Texas and Phoenix/Southwest regions. He is a veteran news reporter who spent 10 years in radio and television news, mostly in Tucson, Arizona. Following his career in the media, he spent ten years as a communications executive for a publicly traded development company. Mike is married with three boys and three Huskies.

  • ◦Development
New call-to-action
New call-to-action