Silverstein’s 120 Broadway Secures Octet of Leases
Silverstein Properties has secured eight new lease signings at 120 Broadway totaling more than 145,000 square feet. They include:
● The Original BARK Company signed a full-floor lease for 51,220 square feet.
● The Brennan Center for Justice expanded from 24,409 to 49,885 square feet.
● The Capital Grille renewed 12,559 square feet.
● The Domain Companies signed for 7,434 square feet.
● Kasirer signed for 11,035 square feet.
● MBF Trading signed for 3,707 square feet.
● Rothesay Asset Management US signed for 8,039 square feet.
● Forty-one-year tenant U.S. Securities renewed 1,710 square feet.
Joseph Artusa and Harlan Strader III represented ownership. Savills’ Greg Taubin represented The Original BARK Company. CBRE’s Stephen Eynon represented The Brennan Center. Lee & Associates’ Corey Abdo and David Scher represented The Domain Companies. CBRE’s Rob Wizenberg represented MBF Trading. Colliers’ Reid Longley represented Rothesay
Paul Bubny serves as Senior Content Director for Connect Commercial Real Estate, a role to which he brings 13-plus years’ experience covering the commercial real estate industry and 30-plus years in business-to-business journalism. In this capacity, he oversees daily operations while also reporting on both local/regional markets and national trends, covering individual transactions across all property types, as well as delving into broader subject matter. He produces 15-20 daily news stories per day and works with the Connect team and clients to develop longer-form content, ranging from Q&As to thought-leadership pieces.
Prior to joining Connect, Paul was Managing Editor for both Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com at American Lawyer Media, where he oversaw operations at both publications while also producing daily news and feature-length articles. His tenure in B2B publishing stretches back into the print era, and he has served as Editor in Chief on four national trade publications.
Since 1999, Paul has volunteered as the newsletter editor of passenger rail advocacy groups (one national, one local).