REOC San Antonio CRE Transactions
- Dermatology San Antonio leased 3,000 square feet at Singing Hills Professional Building, 524 Singing Oaks, Buleverde. Todd Gold, CCIM and Kimberly Gatley with REOC San Antonio represented the landlord, REOC Development.
- The Estate of Allen Hicks sold a 21,780-square-foot industrial building at 2020 Air Lawn St., San Antonio to Grenada LLC. Blake M. Bonner with REOC San Antonio represented the seller. Michael Trautman with Re/MAX Preferred represented the buyer.
- Lillian Knox leased 1,448 square feet at 106 E. Sunset Rd., San Antonio. James Foreman with REOC San Antonio represented the landlord, BCBW Holdings LLC.
- General Services Administration renewed 1,678 square feet at Summit Tower, 5835 Callaghan Rd., San Antonio REOC San Antonio’s James Foreman represented the landlord, 5835 Summit Tower Ltd. in the transaction.
- Hawx Burger Bar leased 6,58 square feet at Plaza at Thousand Oaks, 2895 Thousand Oaks Dr., San Antonio. Cynthia Ellison, CCIM, represented the landlord, Plaza at Thousand Oaks LLC.
Pictured: Rendering for Singing Hills Professional Building
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter