Peachtree Hospitality Management Grows Nine-Property Operations Partnership with HOS Management
Atlanta, GA-based Peachtree Hospitality Management has formed a long-term partnership with Savannah, GA-based HOS Management to operate nine of its hotels with the potential for additional locations to be managed in the future. The nine properties are:
- 132-room Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown in Savannah, GA
- 120-room Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown in Savannah, GA
- 116-room Home2 Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace in Baton Rouge, LA
- 113-room Four Points by Sheraton Brunswick in Brunswick, GA
- 101-room Cambria Hotel Savannah Downtown Historic District in Savannah, GA
- 99-room Home2 Suites by Hilton Flower Mound in Flower Mound, TX
- 97-room Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Brunswick, GA
- 93-room Courtyard by Marriott in Brunswick, GA
- 82-room Holiday Inn Express in St. Augustine, FL
Peachtree Hospitality Management, a hotel management company and a division of Peachtree Group, manages 87 hotels across 25 brands with 10,496 rooms in 22 states. The nine HOS Management hotels expand the firm’s third-party operations to 23 hotels in nine states.
“With 25% of our portfolio third-party managed, we are committed to protecting the assets value and driving bottom lines results for our partners while providing an outstanding experience for our hotel guests,” said Patrick Short, president of Peachtree Hospitality Management.
Photo: Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown