ML Realty Completes 639K SF of Chicagoland Leases
ML Realty Partners has completed 638,973 square feet in Chicagoland industrial lease transactions as follows:
- VTI Acquisition’s new lease of 164,354 square feet at 800 S. Weber Rd., Bolingbrook.
- IMS Companies’ lease renewal of 107,531 square feet at 2701 Busse Rd., Elk Grove Village.
- Masterpiece International Limited’s new lease of 75,072 square feet at 2601 Lively Blvd., Elk Grove Village.
- Duratrack’s new lease of 62,880 square feet at 1905 S. Mount Prospect Rd., Des Plaines.
- Pinnacle Exhibits’ lease extension of 59,741 square feet at 11130 Katherines Crossing, Woodridge.
- The Lawless Group’s new lease of 45,105 square feet at 55 W. Army Trail Rd., Glendale Heights.
- Volflex’s new lease of 33,154 square feet at 380 Internationale Blvd., Bolingbrook.
- Axelent’s new pre-lease of 32,266 square feet at 325 Lindsey Ln., Bolingbrook.
- Platform Surfaces’ expansion and extension of 32,053 square feet at 300 County Line Rd., Bensenville.
- Stericycle’s renewal of 26,817 square feet at 3801 Rose St., Schiller Park.
“ML Realty Partners’ commitment to owning and developing functional industrial assets in key strategic locations allows us to expand our portfolio with both new and existing clients,” said Matt Novak, leasing director at ML Realty. “We are happy to have strong working partnerships with our clients.”