Leases Generated Throughout the Austin Area
Equitable Commercial Realty and Retail Solutions’ Austin office negotiated the following leases throughout the metro:
- The Collective Group renewed its lease for 2,962 square feet at Crystal Mountain Office Park, 9433 Bee Caves Rd. Ted Doucet with Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant, and Patrick Ley and Haley Smith with ECR represented the landlord.
- Cox Commercial Construction leased 840 square feet at Longhorn Crossing, 4701 Priem Lane in Pflugerville, TX. Andrew Perkel and Brian Gilbert of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
- The Mat Martial Art & Fitness leased 2,141 square feet at Bell Boulevard Town Center, 251 N. Bell Blvd., Cedar Park, TX.
Drew Smith of Retail Solutions represented the tenant. Ryan Ridgeway of Stream Realty Partners represented the landlord.
- Parsons Services Company leased 10,318 square feet at 9101 Burnet. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg, Rebecca Zigterman, and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Erin Morales and Nate Stricklen with CBRE.
- Relax Spa leased 1,142 square feet at Bratton Square, 14735 Bratton Lane. Joey Mendez of Retail Solutions represented the tenant.
- SandersWingo Advertising leased 8,722 square feet at the Scarbrough Building, 522 Congress. The landlord was represented by Jason Steinberg and Matt Levin with ECR, and the tenant was represented by Erin Morales and Nate Stricklen with CBRE.
- Dr. Sunita Swamy leased 1,573 square feet of medical office space at The Jefferson Building, 1600 W. 38th St. The tenant was represented by Steve Pannes with ECR, and the landlord was represented by Deborah Maldonado with Healthcare Realty.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Amy Sorter