Chicago & Midwest CRE News In Your Inbox.

Sign up for Connect emails to stay informed with CRE stories that are 150 words or less.

Sub Markets

Property Sectors


Chicago & Midwest  + Downtown  + Apartments  | 

Kiser Lists Lincoln Park Condominium Prime for Deconversion

Kiser Group announced the listing of Hampden Green Condominiums, a 206-unit high-rise building in the heart of Lincoln Park. The property offers an opportunity for multifamily investors, a strategy Kiser’s Senior Director Andy Friedman and Director Jake Parker have found repeat success with. The duo also recently closed on the Section 15 condominium deconversion sale at 6166 N. Sheridan for $31.5 million, which Becovic Management Group purchased.

Located at 2728 North Hampden Court, the property features 81 studios, 20 junior one-bedroom units, 104 one-bedroom units, and one two-bedroom and two-bath units. 60 percent of the units are investor-owned rental units, and the other 40 percent are owner-occupied. 

The park, Lakefront, and Clark Street attractions are all a short walk from the building. “Hampden Green has an array of amenities, including a rooftop deck with a pool, a 22nd-floor party room that offers potential conversion into a gym, a laundry room, a management office, package lockers, and a 110-spot parking garage,” said Parker.


Inside The Story

Kiser Group

About Jasmine Kilman

Jasmine Kilman is Content Director of Connect Commercial Real Estate, covering Chicago and greater Chicagoland, the Midwest, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest. She covers industry trends, transaction deals, market research, and produces daily news stories. With experience in marketing and communications for academic nonprofits and corporate clients, including Hearst Media, Hilton, and Coldwell Banker, Kilman has written about commercial real estate, environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG), technology, healthcare, and philanthropy. She was born and raised in California and graduated with a degree in public relations. In her spare time, Kilman enjoys hiking and traveling to new locations with her family.

New call-to-action
New call-to-action