Phoenix & Southwest CRE News In Your Inbox.

Sign up for Connect emails to stay informed with CRE stories that are 150 words or less.

Sub Markets

Property Sectors


Phoenix & Southwest  + Southwest  + Office  | 

KBS Acquires Balance of Denver Asset, Completes 94K SF of Leases at Sister Building

Newport Beach, CA-based KBS completed the acquisition of Village Center Station II in Greenwood Village, CO. KBS previously owned 75% of Village Center Station II and purchased the remaining 25% from Shea Properties. Additionally, Charter Communications signed a direct lease for 94,300 square feet at Village Center Station I and leases 100% of VCS II. The properties are owned by KBS Real Estate Investment Trust III.

Village Center Station I is a nine-story, 234,915-square-foot property, and Village Center Station II is a 12-story 325,576-square-foot property. The assets are located within the Denver Tech Center, near Denver’s most active light rail station, Arapahoe at Village Center Station, and have easy access to US I-25.

Cushman & Wakefield’s Bill Lucas and Spencer Ward represented the tenant, while Cushman & Wakefield’s Todd Wheeler and Dan Beer represented KBS REIT III in the leasing transaction.

Get CRE News in 150 words

For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser


Inside The Story

Connect With Cushman & Wakefield’s Lucas

About Dennis Kaiser

Dennis Kaiser is Vice President of Content and Public Relations for Connect Commercial Real Estate. Dennis is a communications leader with more than 30 years of experience including as a journalist and in corporate and agency marketing communications roles. He is responsible for Connect’s client content operations and is involved in a range of initiatives ranging from content strategy, message development, copywriting, media relations, social media and content marketing services. In his most recent corporate communications roles, he led a regional public relations effort across Southern California for CBRE, played a key marketing role on JLL’s national retail team, and was responsible for directing the global public relations effort at ValleyCrest, the nation’s largest commercial landscape services company. In addition to his vast commercial real estate experience, Dennis has worked on communications and launch strategies for a number of residential projects such as Disney’s Celebration in Florida, Ritter Ranch in Palmdale California (7,200 homes, 22,000 acres), WaterColor in Florida and PremierGarage in Phoenix. Dennis’s agency background included firms such as Idea Hall and Macy + Associates. He has earned an outstanding reputation with organization leaders as a trusted advisor, strategic program implementer, consensus builder and exceptional collaborator. Dennis has developed and managed national communications programs for Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, both public and private. He’s successfully worked with journalists across the globe representing clients involved in major-breaking news stories, product launches, media tours, and company news announcements. Dennis has been involved in a host of charitable and community organizations including the American Cancer Society, Easter Seals, BoyScouts, Chrysalis Foundation, Freedom For Life, HOLA, L.A.’s BEST, Reach Out and Read, Super Bowl Host Committee, and Thunderbirds Charities.

  • ◦Sale/Acquisition
  • ◦Lease
Finance_Stat_BU_300x250_Banner_DG23_Prim_B_AC_2 Advertisement