ICSC Western States: Retail Trends, Experience and Evolution
The retail landscape is rapidly changing, with trends continuing to grow and evolve. Connect Media asked CRE experts at the recent ICSC conference in San Diego about what developers and consumers are seeking, and how consolidations and technology are affecting the industry.
- David Sheldon – Director of Business Developments, P+R Architects
- Vasili Lyhnakis – Regional Vice President of Leasing, Phillips Edison
- Grant Gary – President, Brokerage Services, Woodmont Company
- Jeff Moore- Senior Managing Director, CBRE
As they answer:
- How have major stores closures and consolidations affected leasing this year?
- What are the most important considerations for retail developers and consumers?
- How has technology changed the industry?