GFP Continues Lease-Up at 515 Madison Ave.
GFP Real Estate has secured six lease transactions totaling 28,804 square feet at 515 Madison Ave. in Manhattan’s Plaza District. They include the following:
- Zadig & Voltaire, a Paris-based fashion house, signed 10-year lease for 12,000 square feet spread across the ground, second and third floors. Michael Leifer of Runyon Group represented the tenant; Jeffrey Gural and Martin McGrath of GFP Real Estate and William Grover of Newmark represented the landlord.
- Mark Ingram Atelier, a luxury bridal showroom and boutique, signed a 15-year lease for 8,340 square feet. Curtis Woodside and Lisa Rosenthal of Compass represented the tenant; Gural, McGrath and Grover represented ownership.
- Fagenson & Co., Inc., a private investment bank and investment services firm, has signed a five-year lease for 2,238 square feet. Noam Benamy of NoahRE.com represented the tenant; McGrath and Grover represented ownership.
- Padell Business Management, an accountant and business management services firm specializing in representing musicians, producers, actors, athletes and screenwriters, signed a seven-year lease for 2,801 square feet. Colliers’ Michael Joseph represented the tenant; McGrath and Grover represented ownership.
- CNP Staffing Group, a professional staffing group that specializes in staffing solutions for nonprofit organizations, signed a seven-year lease for 1,725 square feet. Jake Payne of RHI Group LLC represented CNP; McGrath and Grover represented ownership..
- Cleveland H. Dodge Foundation, Inc., a nonprofit organization founded in 1917, signed a new 10-year lease for 1,700 square feet. Brett Shannon of CBRE represented the tenant; McGrath and Grover represented ownership.
“515 Madison Ave. continues to attract high-end fashion houses, retailers and professional services companies looking to capitalize on the high volume of foot traffic from office workers, residents and tourists alike, and the building’s convenient location just off the 6, E and M trains,” said McGrath.