Cushman & Wakefield Promotes 5 Key Leaders
Cushman & Wakefield announced five promotions and appointments to key Americas management positions to elevate top talent and more closely align the firm with client needs.
The moves include:
- Carlo Sant’Albano (pictured left) was named Chief Executive, Capital Markets and Investor Services, Americas, and will lead the service line with a focus on continuing to deepen the firm’s Capital Markets relationships with its clients.
- Joe Stettinius (pictured right) was named Executive Vice Chairman, Strategic Investments, Americas. In this role, Stettinius will focus on creating a pipeline of accretive acquisition opportunities for the company, as well as other strategic investment and client related transactions.
Cushman & Wakefield’s West Region also expanded with the addition of new growth markets, including Washington, Utah and Nevada.
- Andrew McDonald was named President, West Region. In this role, he will lead operations for the Western U.S., including all markets in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
- Dan Broderick was named Regional Managing Principal, Northern California.
- Mike Smith was named Managing Principal, San Diego and Mexico.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Dennis Kaiser