Colliers’ Lynn Reich to Retire After Unparalleled 44-Year Career
After a storied, 44-year career in Chicago’s commercial real estate industry, Colliers EVP Lynn Reich has announced her retirement. A trailblazer in a niche long dominated by men, Reich launched her industrial real estate career four-plus decades ago and achieved unparalleled success along the way.
“Lynn has long reigned as one of the area’s foremost brokerage professionals, a true pioneer and incredible mentor to so many,” said Chicago market leader Jim Carris at Colliers. “I think I speak for all of us here at Colliers when I say we are proud to have witnessed her work over the years as colleagues and honored to call her a friend.”
Over the years Reich has been recognized with the industry’s most distinguished awards for top dealmakers, including:
- SIOR largest Number of Industrial Inter-Chapter Transactions
- SIOR Largest International Transaction
- Greater Chicago Food Depository’s “Broker of the Year” Award
- Colliers’ Everest Club (Top 10% of producers company wide)
- Colliers’ Top Industrial Producer, Chicago
- Colliers’ Largest Number of Industrial Transactions
In addition to being a trusted partner to her clients, Reich has been a friend and mentor to many young up and comers in the business, especially young women trying to break into commercial real estate. She has helped young professionals over the years through SIOR Global, The Goldie Initiative, CREW and Colliers, along with serving in leadership roles with countless organizations aimed at bettering the industry.