Brokers Honored at Deal of the Year Charity & Awards Gala
New York City’s top professionals in residential home sales and rentals were honored Thursday evening at the Real Estate Board of New York’s (REBNY’s) 29th Annual Residential Deal of the Year Charity & Awards Gala, “Go West,” held at Metropolitan West.
“The Residential Deal of the Year Awards recognizes the industry’s best of the best,” said John Banks, president of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).
The winners are:
– Reba Miller of RP Miller Realty Group, Charlie Attias of The Corcoran Group, and Julia Cole of RP Miller Realty Group, winners of the First Prize Residential Sales Award
– Monica Luque of Douglas Elliman Real Estate and Frank Castelluccio of The Corcoran Group, winners of the Second Prize Residential Sales Award
– Ronald Stabiner and Michael Shapot of Keller Williams NYC, winners of the Third Prize Residential Sales Award
– Carson Ferri-Grant and Rodolfo Cavallaro, Halstead Property Queens, winners of the Rental Award
– Elaine Dean of The Corcoran Group, recipient of The Henry Forster Award for Lifetime Achievement
– Joanna Mayfield Marks of Halstead Property, winner of the NEW Residential Agent of the Year Award
– Matt Martin of Halstead Property, winner of The Most Promising Rookie Salesperson of the Year Award
– Jeff Rothstein of Douglas Elliman, recipient of The Eileen Spinola Award for Distinguished Service
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Bendix Anderson