Bridge Inks Five Leasing Agreements at Three New Industrial Facilities
With the global pandemic catalyzing the growth of e-commerce across the country and population surges in the Seattle and Portland markets, Bridge Industrial has continued its upward trajectory, leasing 1.1 million square feet within its Pacific Northwest industrial portfolio since the beginning of the year. Specifically, Bridge recently inked five leasing agreements with tenants at three of its newest industrial facilities in the Pacific Northwest region.
- Grape Expectations, a national wine distributor, signed an 82,678-square-foot lease for the entire building at Bridge Point Sumner South in Sumner, WA
- Mud Bay, a regional pet supply company, took 75,924 square feet at Bridge Point Lacey in Lacey, WA
- Morgan Transfer Moving and Storage Services signed a 33,370-square-foot lease at Bridge Point Lacey
- A global e-commerce tenant, also at Bridge Point Lacey, took 510,040 square feet; the entirety of Building 1 and 8 acres of yard on an adjacent lot
- A multi-national shipping and transportation services provider signed a 438,051-square-foot lease occupying all of Building 2 at Bridge Point I-5 Portland in Portland, OR
“Our Seattle-based regional office maintained incredible leasing and development momentum throughout the pandemic as e-commerce continues to skyrocket and drive exponential demand for last-mile and next-day delivery service,” said Justin Carlucci, partner for Bridge’s Northwest region. “With so many direct providers moving to the Pacific Northwest to capitalize on its growing population, we’ve been successful in providing modern, state-of-the-art and strategically located assets that cut down on users’ transport and operational costs to serve this booming market. We look forward to delivering even more developments throughout the end of 2021 and beyond, as well as attracting more national and international tenants to the region.”