Baum Realty Completes 20 Retail Leases
Baum Realty Group wrapped up the third quarter with 20 closed retail transactions across the Chicago area. On the tenant side, Baum represented:
• Starbucks in seven separate leases in Chicago and its suburbs;
• Chipotle at 4713-4715 W. Foster Ave. in Chicago;
• Wingstop in Chicago, North Chicago and West Chicago;
• Currito at 1873 S. Randall Rd. in Geneva;
• Cresco Labs at 1735-1741 E. Golf Rd. in Schaumburg;
• and Liquor Barn at Hawthorn Hills Shopping Center in Vernon Hills.
On the landlord representation side, mainly private investors, Baum signed:
• Qdoba at 2202 N. Main St. in Wheaton;
• JenCare Senior Medical Center at 600-618 W. Sibley Blvd. in Dolton for Excess Space Retail Services;
• Doctors of Physical Therapy at 1215-1243 State St. in Lemont;
• Dollar Tree at Harlem Crossings in Frankfort;
• Companion Animal Hospital at Deerpath Commons in Lake Zurich, for Fidelity Group;
• and Smallcakes at 17923-17929 S. Halsted St. in Homewood.
For comments, questions or concerns, please contact Paul Bubny