Insights from NMHC 2019: Competing in the Apartment Sector
The changing of the calendar to 2019 means that the multifamily sector is coming off close to a decade of robust growth. The question here necessarily “can it continue,” as much as it is how to navigate the changing industry.
To answer this issue, Connect Media attended the recent National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) annual meeting in January 2019. While there, Connect Media asked several experts, representing several specialties, to provide insights as to what multifamily investors, developers and owners need to know to be successful over the next year.
Watch the video for industry intel from the following:
- Jeff Adler, Yardi Matrix
- Doug Bibby NMHC
- Megan Dimmer, Humphreys & Partners
- Colin Gillis, Passco Companies
- Ernie Katai, Berkadia
- Jeff Lee, Capital One Multifamily Finance
- Hessam Nadji, Marcus & Millichap
- Matthew Tice, Inland Real Estate Acquisitions LLC
- Jeffrey Weidell, NorthMarq Capital
- Greg Willet, RealPage