Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S.’s Holly Golden focuses her practice on land use and environmental law, with an emphasis on urban land development and permitting. Golden’s service on local boards and commissions, experience navigating complex regulatory systems, and appearances in court and before the Seattle Hearing Examiner on behalf of clients have empowered her to develop and execute strategies to successfully assist clients in reaching their goals.
She’s already one of Seattle’s go-to minds to work through complicated urban land development and permitting issues. Some of her notable accomplishments include:
– Serving as land-use counsel for the Washington State Convention Center addition, including an office tower and a residential tower on the sites adjacent to the convention center addition. The addition project involves complex entitlements, state and national environmental review, and five street and alley vacations.
– Representing multiple developers with dozens of office and residential projects in the booming South Lake Union and Denny Triangle neighborhoods of Seattle.
– Serving as land-use counsel for Vulcan Real Estate on residential and office projects, including assistance with feasibility and entitlements.
– Serving as land-use counsel for Amazon on its multi-block office developments.
– Serving as a member of the Seattle Center Advisory Commission, a committee appointed by the Mayor and City Council tasked with oversight for the Seattle Center project.
These are just some of the reasons we chose Golden as one of the Seattle 2020 Next Generation Award winners. Connect Media’s fourth annual Next Generation Awards recognize young leaders in the commercial real estate industry who are likely to be influential for years to come.
Dennis Kaiser is Vice President of Content and Public Relations for
Connect Commercial Real Estate. Dennis is a communications
leader with more than 30 years of experience.
Email the Author
Reach over 250,000 Commercial Real Estate Professionals with Connect
Connect CRE reaches the top commercial real estate players nationwide and across all property types, offering you a variety of ways to showcase your team, your expertise and your brand to CRE decision makers.
The home for CRE news and everything you need to stay informed on deals, trends, and transactions, providing a platform to get your brand in front of your target audience.
Daily CRE Emails
Reaching over 150,000 inboxes across the nation every day, Connect’s Daily News emails provide advertising opportunities specific to your market.
Bi-Weekly Property Sector Emails
Focus your advertising on emails dedicated to your property sector and stay visible to current and potential clients.
Position your team as experts in your field with content created by Connect’s editorial team and published on Connect’s news emails. Showcase your intelligence and broaden your reach.