Introduction to Low-Income Housing Tax Credits and Other Tax Incentives
Take this course to satisfy ONE credit hour (1) of your continuing education requirement. In this course, you will hear from leading experts in the commercial real estate industry about current and evolving industry changes.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Everything you need to know about Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- tax incentive to construct or rehabilitate affordable rental housing
- How Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) subsidizes the acquisition, construction, and rehabilitation of affordable rental housing
CE Credit: One
Estimated number of hours to complete course: one hour
- Todd CrowExecutive Vice President at PNC Real Estate
- Leo GomezPresident and CEO at Brooks Development Authority
- Rachel ReillyDirector of Impact Strategy at Economic Innovation Group
- Robert QuartonVice President, Capital Markets at Walker & Dunlop Inc.