New York City-based RD Management LLC said it has seven luxury multifamily projects consisting of more than 2,000 units in various stages of planning and development nationwide. They include the following properties:
• Residences at Renaissance Square (Evesham, NJ) – 333 units; slated to begin leasing in spring 2020
• The Strand (Queens, NY) – 133 units; slated to begin leasing this summer
• Redevelopment of Orlando Live Events (Orlando, FL) – Master redevelopment plan with 780 units and 72,000 square feet of retail; groundbreaking on phase 1 this fall
• Merchants Crossing Shopping Center (Fort Myers, FL) – 278 units; groundbreaking by year-end
• Norton Shores Apartments (Muskegon, MI) – 126 units; groundbreaking by year-end
• Shops at Billerica (Billerica, MA) – 230 units at the Shops at Billerica; groundbreaking by year-end
• The 9th East Apartments (Salt Lake City, UT) – 264 units and 16,600 square feet of retail; groundbreaking by year-end
Pictured: The Strand.
Paul Bubny serves as Senior Content Director for Connect Commercial Real Estate, a role to which he brings 13-plus years’ experience covering the commercial real estate industry and 30-plus years in business-to-business journalism.
Email the Author
Reach over 250,000 Commercial Real Estate Professionals with Connect
Connect CRE reaches the top commercial real estate players nationwide and across all property types, offering you a variety of ways to showcase your team, your expertise and your brand to CRE decision makers.
The home for CRE news and everything you need to stay informed on deals, trends, and transactions, providing a platform to get your brand in front of your target audience.
Daily CRE Emails
Reaching over 150,000 inboxes across the nation every day, Connect’s Daily News emails provide advertising opportunities specific to your market.
Bi-Weekly Property Sector Emails
Focus your advertising on emails dedicated to your property sector and stay visible to current and potential clients.
Position your team as experts in your field with content created by Connect’s editorial team and published on Connect’s news emails. Showcase your intelligence and broaden your reach.